Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gas Card Application How To Start Getting Credit? Will I Qualify For A Gas Card?

How to start getting credit? Will I qualify for a gas card? - gas card application

I'm 19 and I have no credit history at all. You do not have a credit card or at any branch.

I wanted to build my credit because I heard that it was important to get credit for the future. I know nothing about credit and how it works.

I apply for credit at Target, Best Buy and Sears, and all three have left me, I guess because I have no credit history. How can I use to build my credit card? I thought a card application gasoline. I was at the Chevron gas station and saw a demand for credit card from Chevron. If I get a gas card that I get no credit history? If not, how can I start credit Bulding.

PS Is there a website or something that you is me, to tell me about this loan, how it works and how to give? Since I am completely disoriented. I need as "a kind of credit for dummies" information.

4 comments:

kelly said...

Almost every bank has a secured credit card.
You are always assured, because the banks do not lose anything if you are confused. You open an account with $ 300 + that have opened your credit limit, and within a year or so of codes can be upgraded to a regular map.

heybulld... said...

The only way to get a credit score to borrow money and the payments on time.
The only way to get a high score is to keep the borrowed money to continue the payments on time. It is a terrible budget. It keeps you in debt.

When you are responsible with their money and live on less than you deserve. Pay As You Go and save an emergency fund. They will make any payments. They have money. They are not in the worship of the great Fico.

Robert F said...

Join a credit union, if possible, will open a "StudNet card to 'limit to about $ 250 - $ 750, depending on how one months.

You proabbly denied in transactions other than credit report because they will have no credit, banks and stores do not know if they are good or bad credit risks (for example, will pay us or not). The loan is essentially a loan.

Your credit is not "scoreable" until 6 months after any form of credit card form credit, etc.

The best thing to do is go to a credit or obtain a safe bet when you make a deposit from, and acts as your credit limit if you are a business and apply to deny that damage to your overall score, but do not worry, it There remains only for 1-2 years, so back to normal after a while your guests.

In general, to be paid upon receipt of a card on time, and a low balance, and create a good credit rating, so if you have a new car or a cell phone contract like you can not matter.

Also go to myfico.com, invented the credit report, and have good information, etc.

Judy said...

I started with a gas card.
But the way things are difficult.
You may have to go to your bank and apply for a secured credit card.
This map may well use as a credit card in just 6 months.
Use it wrong and that could take one or two years.

The correct way to use to credit.
Loads a little thing and pay in full each month.
This will get the results of 800 + - I'm proof.
Carrying balances not only reduces the value of their claims - in some cases destroys their lives.
Never pay interest - pay in full - and enjoy higher credit costs for life.
/

Post a Comment