Friday, February 26, 2010

Choose Color Everyday Minerals Thinking About Buying Everyday Minerals Makeup..but Idk What Colors I Should Get!?

Thinking about buying Everyday minerals makeup..but idk what colors i should get!? - choose color everyday minerals

I DNT KNW, what colors would look good with me .. I have no idea what products are like the basic .. .. .. whats to hide .. I mean those who use the same .. Arent .. Face and for me to use only powder extinguisher .. nothign cuz otherwise ill break more make-up cuz every grain of my face .. I'm too paranoid .. i dnt want my face to breakout .. I often have pimples on .. Forehead and chin. . .. and cheeks, but the lil .. usually high on the chin .. so idk .. Help ..

My skin is a combo box .. which can be dry and fat .. Before the larger, mostly but not your .. Shinny .. Only soft, my cheeks r normal .. idk .. My skin is funny .. lol help Heres a picture of me without make-up and. plese help me out .. In going to the sample pack .. be, or choose 3 foundations, but idk ..

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w218/PrincessSum2004/HPIM3701.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment