Friday, February 5, 2010

Gothic Style Sofa Decorating Tips For A Gothic Style Living Room?

Decorating tips for a gothic style living room? - gothic style sofa

Hello!

I would like to renovate my living room on a budget - I like the style of painting, that it. The walls are currently white with black bars, dark blue sofa and a carpet of dark blue and gold. The style is a bit like a Gothic castle. I want to paint on the walls, but not really white or cream - can someone me a color or shade that would look good?

Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

kt said...

If the sofa is hard, I think, go well with rich red or Burgundy.

dilberti... said...

Since you like the style and you just want to redo the paint is a lot of decoration for you! Imitation of research ends in shades of green.

Ophelia1... said...

If the material is dark, you might want to go with a shade of purple to complement them. Maybe something in an eggplant or plum color.

Claire said...

What is gold? You can metallic paint, resulting in a textured surface.

Post a Comment