Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ebony Grandmas My Great Great Great Great Great Grandmother Was Black, Does This Mean I Can Model For Ebony Magazine Now?

My great great great great great grandmother was black, does this mean I can model for Ebony magazine now? - ebony grandmas

I am very open minded and want to spread my wings.
I saw the Ebony magazine yesterday and saw only black models, like my grandmother was a long time, the black, so I send my picture?

I have real blonde hair and blue eyes and a body well that OJ will come after me. So I know what you need!

6 comments:

Blanquito de la Habana said...

Not just because one parent was black ur black does not make you proud to be proud that I know

babeguhh said...

You can submit as many pictures as you want, but only because his grandmother was to call the fifth power blackened chicken does not mean spit to anyone on the ebony.

becca's evil cupcake ☻ said...

Not only hiring black ebony models beautiful women

but I think it's funny that she racially Ebony reads C & G! lol

pinky3 said...

unless, the biracial black not see yourself or that is happening sorry.

Garth Hoseman said...

Beyoncé Knowles is very white and can not understand .. You probably agree .. You are too black

sfresh says r.i.p. micheal J said...

SMH

Post a Comment