Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Index Of / Msx Roms The Veins At The Base Of My Left Index Finger Is Dark Blue Almost Black?

The veins at the base of my left index finger is dark blue almost black? - index of / msx roms

My left hand was tingling and numbness for over a week, and I noticed that the veins at the base of the index finger near the surface and are very dark, almost black, my fingers swollen and the pain my hand hurts a little, which happens to me, is a blood clot? Should be of concern, I have an appointment with the doctor in a week I go first?

1 comment:

victor 7707 said...

Sounds like a vein burst, so you will see your blood pressure as I go if your doctor and if it really bothers you in mind when you think goes to the doc would still see no point in keep worrying about something if directly to the emergency room can and will be tested

Post a Comment